The Expansion Packs appear in the Projects, Groups or Sounds section of the MASCHINE Browser:
If the Sounds do not appear in one of these areas, go to the MASCHINE Preferences and open the tab User Paths. Click the button Rescan. When the scanning process is finished, open the tab Libraries and click Rescan again. When the scanning process is finished, click OK to close the Preferences.
The Sounds should be available in the Browser now. If you are still missing Sounds, open the following directory:
Mac OS X
Go to the following folder:
- Macintosh HD > Users > *user name* > Library > Preferences
In this folder, delete the following files:
- "com.native-instruments.Maschine.Content Activations.plist"
- "com.native-instruments.Maschine.Content Activations.plist.lockfile"
- "com.native-instruments.Maschine.Content Locations.plist"
- "com.native-instruments.Maschine.Content Locations.plist.lockfile
- "com.native-instruments.Maschine.Content Names.plist"
- "com.native-instruments.Maschine.Content Names.plist.lockfile"
Note: On newer Mac OS X computers running OS X 10.7 (or more recent), the User Library folder is hidden. To access it, press down the Alt key and click on the Finder menu bar entry Go. The Library entry will become visible in the drop-down menu and can now be selected.
Important note: If you are running MASCHINE 1.X on OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or higher, it is necessary to restart your computer after deleting the above-mentioned files to make the changes permanent.
- Enter the Windows Registry by clicking on the Start Menu and type "regedit" and click the return key on your keyboard.
- If the Windows User Account Control prompts you to want to allow this app to make changes to your computer, click Yes.
- Find the MASCHINE folder in the Registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Native Instruments > MASCHINE
- Delete the three subfolders named Content Activations, Content Locations and Content Names by right-clicking them one after the other and choosing Delete in the contextual menu.
Restart MASCHINE. The Sounds should appear in the Browser now.