How to Sync your Tracks when using the Cruise ModeIf you are using the Cruise Mode for automatic playback of a Playlist, TRAKTOR additionally allows you to synchronize the tracks for seamless transitions. To use the Sync function with Cruise mode, do the following:
- Make sure all tracks in your Playlist have their Beatgrids set correctly. To learn more about setting Beatgrids, read on here.
- Set the Master Clock to Auto in the Master Clock Panel.
Note: Find the Master Clock Panel by clicking the metronome symbol on the left side of the Global Section.
- Activate the Sync button in both Decks.
- Load a Track into a Deck and start playback.
- Activate the Cruise Mode in the upper right corner of TRAKTOR's main window to start the automatic playback.