This article explains how to record into TRAKTOR in external mixing mode with the Allen & Heath Xone 4D.
In this example we will be using Deck C as the input channel.
- Connect an RCA cable from 'FX2 SEND (REC OUT)' on the back of the mixer into the LINE input on channel 3.
- Push down the button labeled 'RECORD TO FX2'.
- Set the input selector on channel 3 to LINE (the light should be red).
- Push down both red buttons labeled 'FX1/CH' and 'PRE'.
- Go to TRAKTOR Preferences > Input Routing and make sure that all the inputs (IN) are configured correctly in order from 1 through 8.
- Switch to the Mix Recorder menu set the Source to External. For External Input, select Input Deck C.
- Open the Recorder in TRAKTOR by clicking on the tape symbol and start your recording.