TRAKTOR DJ will deliver a variety of new features alongside some important improvements in Collection handling and appearance whenever it is updated.
TRAKTOR DJ 2.3
TRAKTOR DJ 2.3 delivers the Mix Recorder and various other improvements.
- Mix Recorder
- ASIO Driver Support (Windows)
- Added Flick gesture to knobs and faders (iPad only)
- EQ knobs are more sensitive to dragging (iPad only)
- Improved usability of scroll bar and add to queue buttons (iPad only)
TRAKTOR DJ 2.2
TRAKTOR DJ 2.2 delivers support for the TRAKTOR KONTROL S3, new Preferences options, and various other improvements.
- Support for TRAKTOR KONTROL S3
- Preference option for Safe Loading
- Preference option for Quantize Size
- Preference option for Default Loop Size
- Preference option for Crossfader Curve
- Background track analysis progress feedback
- Drag & drop onto 'New Playlist' button creates a new playlist
- Multi-touch interactions for the Crossfader & Volume faders
- Deleting tracks & playlists now requires user confirmation
- Match & Queue lists now have multi-select
- Visual performance of Browser when scrolling large lists
TRAKTOR DJ 2.1.1
TRAKTOR DJ 2.1.1 delivers support for the latest OS updates from Apple.
- macOS Catalina Support
- iPadOS13 Support
TRAKTOR DJ 2.1
TRAKTOR DJ 2.1.0 delivers Tap Tempo, legacy controller support and various other improvements.
- Tap Tempo
- Track end warning indicator
- TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK2 Support
- TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK2 Support
- TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1 Play button mapping