What's New in TRAKTOR PRO 3.6.2
TRAKTOR PRO 3.6.2 is a bug fix update resolving an issue of duplicate track entries in the latest browser, as well as improving the tracking behaviour of the CDJ-3000 when facing heavy bass vibrations in the booth.
- Unresponsiveness of CDJ-3000 Jog Wheel
The responsiveness of the CDJ-3000 jog wheel to slow pitch bends introduced with the 3.6.1 update has been fully restored.
What's New in TRAKTOR PRO 3.6.1
TRAKTOR PRO 3.6.1 is a hotfix update resolving an issue of duplicate track entries in the latest browser, as well as improving the tracking behaviour of the CDJ-3000 when facing heavy bass vibrations in the booth.
- Duplicate Collection Entries after Update from 3.5 (macOS)
TRAKTOR 3.6.1 no longer generates duplicate entries in the Collection after updating from a previous version. This version also removes any duplicate entries that have been generated by version 3.6.0.
- CDJ-3000 Drift with Heavy Vibrations in the Booth
Bass induced vibrations in the booth no longer cause tempo jitter and phase drift when controlling TRAKTOR via HID on the CDJ-3000.
What's New in TRAKTOR PRO 3.6.0
TRAKTOR PRO 3.6.0 introduces the Pattern Player and Ozone Maximizer as the first two features of the new TRAKTOR PRO Plus subscription offering. The update drops support for Windows 7/8 and macOS 13 and will not be available on Native Access for these operating systems.
- Monthly and Yearly PLUS Subscription Plans
Starting with version 3.6.0, selected new features will be available only to owners of the new PLUS monthly or yearly subscription plans. These features will be tagged “(PLUS Subscription)” in future change logs.
- Pattern Player (PLUS Subscription)
New live-friendly performance tool adding layers of rhythmic playback of samples to the mix, controllable with the FX section of most TRAKTOR performance controllers.
- iZotope Ozone Maximizer (PLUS Subscription)
- Multicore Support for Apple M1 Max/Pro
Apple M1 Max/Pro computers can now fully benefit from increased performance when enabling the Multi-Core Processing option in the Audio Setup preferences.
- Handling of Headphones Connected to your Mac
On macOS BigSur and Monterey, unplugging headphones no longer breaks the Audio Device selection in TRAKTOR. You must now manually select the headphones as your audio device in TRAKTOR’s Audio Setup preferences, because the application will no longer attempt to automatically select your preferred audio device.
- Custom Remix Set not Saved
User-generated Remix Sets are now correctly saved when closing the application.
- Occasional Switching of Samples to Loop
Samples no longer occasionally switch from One-Shot to Looped mode when loading Remix Sets.
- S2MK3/S3 Volume Control
The low master volume output of the S2MK3 and the S3 have been fixed with a firmware update available in the download area. It's also accessible via the Help tab of the application menu.
- Broken Offset for MIDI Clock
The functionality to offset the MIDI Clock in the Master Panel has been restored.
- Dry/Wet Knob Included in FX Snapshot
The dry/wet knob setting is now excluded from the stored effects snapshot, allowing you to recall an effect setting before it’s engaged.
- On/Off State Switching of FX Units
Switching effect units from Single to Group mode now always switches the effect unit off to prevent unexpected audio when switching modes.
- Parameter Changes Displayed on Empty FX Slots
Empty FX slots no longer display parameter changes on the main UI when controlling the respective effect parameters via hardware.
- Special Character Validation in Recording Prefix
It is no longer possible to accidentally use special characters for the prefix of recording file names.
- Windows 7/8 and macOS 10.13 Support
Support for Windows 7/8 and macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) has been discontinued for version 3.6.
What's New in TRAKTOR PRO 3.5.3
The TRAKTOR PRO 3.5.3 hotfix update focuses on the current issues with Apple M1 computers running TRAKTOR PRO in Rosetta mode. This hotfix also ensures compatibility with Native Access 2.
Please note: This is not the update delivering general native Apple M1 support, which is scheduled to come in Autumn 2022.
- Apple M1 Max / M1 Pro Compatibility
Enables Apple M1 Max / M1 Pro Compatibility in Rosetta mode.
- Compatibility with Native Access 2 on Apple M1
Required update for the authorization of TRAKTOR PRO via Native Access 2 on Apple M1 computers.
What's New in TRAKTOR PRO 3.5.2
TRAKTOR PRO 3.5.2 introduces the Beatport and Beatsource Offline Locker. It allows you to store tracks locally on a computer for playback without an internet connection.
Besides addressing several of the most requested bug fixes, this update also enables full compatibility with macOS 12 (Monterey) and Windows 11 as well as improving the integration of the CDJ-3000 and XDJ-1000MK2 jog wheel control.
- macOS 12 (Monterey) Compatibility
- Windows 11 Compatibility
- Beatport / Beatsource LINK Offline Locker
You can now manage your Offline Locker of up to 1000 locally stored tracks – these can be played without an internet connection.
- Playlist Upload to Beatport / Beatsource
Your playlist of streamed tracks can be uploaded to Beatport / Beatsource for sharing, transferring, or purchasing.
- CDJ-3000 Custom Mapping Support
Most of the CDJ-3000's controls can be custom mapped individually to any mappable function in TRAKTOR.
- Volta XR MIDI Outputs Mapping
A new MIDI factory mapping has been added supporting the Volta XR creation platform.
- Beatport / Beatsource Tree Node Loading Speed
The initial Beatport / Beatsource loading time has been reduced.
- Beatport and Beatsource Data Folders Location
The data folders storing the information relevant for the streaming services have been moved from the user's Documents folder to the user's Application Support folder.
- CDJ-3000 / XDJ-1000MK2 Jogwheel Responsiveness
Responsiveness and accuracy of jog wheel tracking on the CDJ-3000 and the CDJ-1000MK2 have been considerably increased.
- Automatic analysis when loading Stem file into a deck
New un-imported Stem files can now be loaded directly into a deck and played without having to analyze them first.
- Some Users were not able to play any Beatport / Beatsource Tracks (Windows)
Users affected by this issue can now play all Beatport and Beatsource tracks.
- Freeze when quitting with no WIFI loading a Beatport / Beatsource playlist
The application now correctly shuts down when quitting during loading of the Beatport / Beatsource nodes on a weak WIFI connection.
- Crash when disconnecting CDJ / XDJ
The crash when disconnecting one of two CDJ / XDJs using the ASIO Aggregate Device driver has been fixed.
- Longer loading times for Decks since 3.5
Decks and Preview Player have the same low loading times as in earlier versions.
- Issues when loading and seeking within FLAC files
Loading and seeking issues with certain FLAC files have been fixed.
- Seeking in Preview Player re-triggered on mouse-up
Seeking in the Preview Player is now only triggered on the mouse-down event.
- "REVERSE" gets stuck after 15 seconds
The REVERSE playback function can now be pressed for an unlimited amount of time without locking up.
- Splitting of Mix Recordings when resuming
When resuming to record with the Mix Recorder a second time in a session, the recording splits are now correctly set.
- Naming issue with Mix Recordings when resuming
When resuming to record with the Mix Recorder a second time in a session, a change of the prefix is now correctly applied to the second part of the recording.
- Cancelling Root Folder operation incorrect
The CANCEL button of the operation "Changing root folder" has been renamed to RESTART LATER – it now does just this.