Monark is an emulation of a well known classical synthesizer, whose Pitch Bend Range was limited to plus/minus 7/9 semitones. This article explains how to edit the MONARK Ensemble in order to achieve a Pitch Bend Range of plus/minus one octave.
- Start REAKTOR and load the MONARK Ensemble.
- Switch to EDIT mode.
- Click on the B-View button to see MONARK's back panel.
- Right-click on the Pitch Bend RANGE knob and select "PB Range" Properties.
- In the Function Tab of the Properties, go to RANGE and set the Max to 1.71429, Min to -1.71429 and Default to 0, as shown in the screenshot below.
- In MONARK's B-view, turn the Pitch Bend RANGE Knob all the way clock-wise.
MONARK's Pitch Bend Range is now set to plus/minus one octave. Do not forget to save your MONARK Ensemble if you want to use these settings in the future.