After adding a new serial number in Native Access the new product is not shown in the Not installed tab.
Windows User Account names that contain special characters (including characters from non-english Windows language packs like the german "ö" or the french "é", etc.) are not supported at the moment. NI is working on a solution and will offer a global fix as soon as possible. In the meantime please follow the instructions below.
- Create a new Windows User Account and choose a name that does not contain any special characters. You can simply name it 'Test'. To learn how to create a new Windows User Account read this article from Microsoft Support.
- Log in to the new Windows User Account.
- Launch Native Access. The new product should now be listed correctly in the Not installed tab.
- Close Native Access and log in to your regular Windows User Account again.
- Launch Native Access and install the new product.