This article explains how to download and install a TRAKTOR software update. If you have not yet installed TRAKTOR on your system, please refer to the article Where Can I Download the TRAKTOR Installer?
1. Installing a TRAKTOR Update from the Updates Manager
- Go to the UPDATES area and log in if prompted.
- Type 'Traktor 2' in the search field (or 'Traktor 1' if you are a TRAKTOR 1 user) and hit the Enter key.
- Click on the latest Traktor update for your operating system to download the installer. In the example below we are downloading the Traktor 2.11.0 Mac OS X Update.
- Once the update has finished downloading, go to your downloads folder and run the installer.
Note: If you want to downgrade to an older version of TRAKTOR verify first if the earlier version of TRAKTOR you require is already found in your system as explained in this article.
2. Installing a TRAKTOR Update from Native Access
- Open Native Access. If you have not yet installed it, you can download it from here. Native Access is found in the following location:
- Mac: Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Access
- Windows: C: > Program Files > Native Instruments > Native Access
- Switch to the Available updates tab.
- Click UPDATE next to the Traktor entry to download and install the update.
When the installation is finished, Native Access displays that Traktor was succesfully updated.