This article explains how to download and install a TRAKTOR software update. If you have not yet installed TRAKTOR on your system, please refer to the article Where Can I Download the TRAKTOR Installer?
1. Installing a TRAKTOR Update from the Updates Manager
- Go to the UPDATES area and log in if prompted.
- Type 'Traktor 2' in the search field (or 'Traktor 1' if you are a TRAKTOR 1 user) and hit the Enter key.
- Click on the latest Traktor update for your operating system to download the installer. In the example below we are downloading the Traktor 2.11.0 Mac OS X Update.
- Once the update has finished downloading, go to your downloads folder and run the installer.
Note: If you want to downgrade to an older version of TRAKTOR verify first if the earlier version of TRAKTOR you require is already found in your system as explained in this article.
2. Installing a TRAKTOR Update from Service Center
- Open Service Center, which is located here:
- Mac: Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Instruments > Service Center > "Service Center.app"
- Windows: C: > Program Files > Native Instruments > Service Center > "Service Center.exe"
- Switch to the Update tab.
- Under Software Updates, select the Traktor update and press Download in the bottom right area of Service Center.
- When the download has finished, press the Install button.
- When the installation is finished, the entry will display Installed. You may close Service Center.