Disclaimer: This article mentions some third party tools which are not related to Native Instruments at all. Though we have successfully tested the mentioned tools in-house for a longer time, this and comparable tools can potentially damage your computer and harm the manufacturer's warranty for your computer and connected hardware. If you want to make sure that you do not act against the license agreements or other instructions given for the use of your computer, please contact the manufacturer of your computer or the developer of the third party tool directly.
- Download and install MIDI Patchbay.
- Open MIDI Patchbay.
Note: Read this article if you get an error message when trying to open MIDI Patchbay.
- Under MIDI Input, select KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series Port 1.
- Under MIDI Output, select KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series Port 2.
- Download and install MIDI OX.
- Open MIDI OX.
- Select Options > MIDI Devices in the menu bar.
- Under MIDI Inputs, select KOMPLETE KONTROL - 1.
- Under MIDI Outputs, select KOMPLETE KONTROL - EXT 1.
- Press the OK button.