This article explains how to set up an officially licensed third-party REAKTOR product. These "Made for REAKTOR Player" products can be used with the full version of REAKTOR and the free REAKTOR Player. Please check with your REAKTOR product's manufacturer if your product is "Made for REAKTOR PLAYER". Usually, you can find this logo on the product's page:
Note: If your product is not "Made for REAKTOR PLAYER", you can load it with the full version of REAKTOR without activating it via Native Access.
- Install REAKTOR or REAKTOR PLAYER version 6.2 or higher.
Note: If you have questions about downloading the product, please contact its manufacturer support.
- Move the zip file of the third-party product to a meaningful folder on your hard drive. It is important not to move the folder after this step. We suggest to create a dedicated folder to place all your third-party REAKTOR products. In our example we have created a folder named "My Third Party Reaktor Products" in the following location and have moved the product's zip folder to it:
- Mac: Macintosh HD > Users > Shared > My Reaktor Third Party Products
- Windows: C: > Users > Public > Documents > Public Documents > My Reaktor Third Party Products
- Unzip the downloaded file. This will create a new folder containing your third-party REAKTOR product. In our example, we are setting up SLOO by Tim Exile.
- Start Native Access and click Add Serial on the left.
- Enter the serial number and click Enter.
- After entering the serial number, a Success message appears. Click Locate.
Note: If you click Later, you can use the New tab on the left to locate the product.
- Click the folder symbol to choose the location of your product.
- Navigate to the product's folder, select the folder and click Open.
- After selecting your product folder, click Confirm.
- Open REAKTOR. The third-party product now appears in the Player section of the REAKTOR Browser.