1. My Computer Does Not Recognize My Device
If your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 is not lighting up or is not recognized by your computer, please read this hardware troubleshooting guide.
2. TRAKTOR Does Not Recognize My Device
If your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 is detected by your computer but is not recognized in the TRAKTOR software, please read this article.
3. Other Issues
Please click the links below depending on the issue you are experiencing. These articles will provide the necessary steps in order to resolve these problems:
- The TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK3 Displays are not Working (Windows 10)
- I Cannot Find the ASIO Driver for My TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK3 (Windows)
- Troubleshooting Jog Wheel Issues with the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 / S2 Controller
- The Monitor / Headphone Signal is Missing in TRAKTOR
- The Warning Triangle on my TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 / S2 / Z2 is Flashing
- The First FX Button on My TRAKTOR KONTROL Controller Does Not Work
- TRAKTOR Does Not React to the Main Level or Cue Volume Knobs on my TRAKTOR KONTROL Controller
4. Using the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 with TRAKTOR DJ 1 on iOS (MK2 only)
Note: Only the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 Mk2 model offers integration with TRAKTOR DJ 1 on an iOS device. The S4 MK3 cannot be used on iOS devices; only the TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK3 and S3 can be used to control TRAKTOR DJ 2 on iOS.
If you are experiencing problems with your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK2 in TRAKTOR DJ 1, or if your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK2 is not being recognized by the iOS device, please verify the following: