There are three different TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 models: The first-generation TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 Mk1, the second-generation TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 Mk2 (both out of production) and the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 Mk3. View the pictures below to identify your model.
- If your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 is not recognized in the TRAKTOR software, read this article.
- If your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 is not lighting up or is not recognized by your computer, please read the corresponding hardware troubleshooting guide:
- The Jogwheels are loose or unresponsive.
- The headphone signal is missing
- The alert triangle on the controller is flashing.
- The leftmost button on the FX Units does not work
- The knobs MAIN, CUE and LEVEL do not work
- The TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK3 Displays are not Working (Windows 10)
Using TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 with TRAKTOR DJ on iOS
Note: Only the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 Mk2 model offers integration with TRAKTOR DJ on an iOS device.
If you are experiencing problems with your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK2 in TRAKTOR DJ, or if your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK2 is not being recognized by the iOS device, please verify the following:
- Install the latest firmware update for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK2 as explained in this article.
- Make sure that you are using the right components in order to connect your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK2 to the iOS device as explained in the article How to Connect your NI Controller / Audio Interface to an iOS Device