There are three different TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 models: The first-generation S2 MK1, the second-generation S2 MK2 (both out of production), and the most recent S2 MK3. View the pictures below to identify your model.
*The S2 MK3 requires macOS 10.12 or higher or Windows 10. It is not compatible with Windows 7 & 8.
- If your S2 is not recognized in the TRAKTOR software, read this article.
- If your TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 is not lighting up or is not recognized by your computer, please read this hardware troubleshooting guide.
- If you are unable to locate the S2 MK3 ASIO driver for Windows systems, refer to this article.
- S2 MK1 only: If your controller is not being recognized by your OS X 10.10 (or higher) system, read this article.
For all other issues with your TRAKTOR KONTROL S2, please view the articles below:
- The Jogwheels are loose or unresponsive
- The headphone signal is missing
- The alert triangle on the controller is flashing
- The knobs MAIN, CUE and LEVEL do not work
Using TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK2 with TRAKTOR DJ on iOS
Note: Only the S2 MK2 model offers integration with TRAKTOR DJ on an iOS device.
If you are experiencing problems with your S2 MK2 in TRAKTOR DJ, or if your S2 MK2 is not being recognized by the iOS device, please verify the following:
- Make sure that you are using the right components in order to connect your S2 MK2 to the iOS device as explained in the article How to Connect your NI Controller / Audio Interface to an iOS Device.