There are three different MASCHINE controller models: The first-generation MASCHINE MK1,the second-generation MASCHINE MK2 (both out of production) and the third- generation MASCHINE MK3. View the pictures below to identify your model.
- If your MASCHINE controller is not being recognized in the MASCHINE software, please read this article.
- If your MASCHINE controller is not lighting up or is not recognized by your computer system, please read our hardware troubleshooting guide.
- If you are experiencing performance issues (audio crackling, distortions) while operating the MASCHINE software, read this article.
- The pads on the MASCHINE controller are not responding as expected
- The Play button on the MASCHINE does not react
- The displays / pads are too bright / too dark
- MASCHINE MK3 only: