There are two different MASCHINE MIKRO controller models: The first-generation MASCHINE MIKRO Mk1 (out of production) and the second-generation MASCHINE MIKRO Mk2. View the pictures below to identify your model.
- If your MASCHINE MIKRO controller is not being recognized in the MASCHINE software, please read the corresponding article:
- If your MASCHINE MIKRO controller is not lighting up or is not recognized by your computer system, please read the corresponding hardware troubleshooting guide:
- If you are experiencing performance issues (audio crackling, distorsions) while operating the MASCHINE software, read this article.
- The pads on the MASCHINE MIKRO controller are not responding as expected
- The Play button on the MASCHINE MIKRO does not react
- The displays are too bright / too dark