This article explains how to change the Firewall settings if your KOMPLETE KONTROL second-generation MK2 keyboard exhibits the following symptoms when used in Logic Pro X:
- The transport functions (Play, Pause, etc.) behave erratically.
- Turning a knob to adjust a level in the MIXER page does not change the value.
Some OS X Security Settings can prevent KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series to connect to Logic. This will happen if the Firewall is set to block all incoming connections.
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Choose Security and Privacy.
- Go to the Firewall tab and click on the lock icon at the bottom of the window. Type your admin password when prompted to.
- Click the Firewall options... button.
- Ensure the Block all incoming connections option is disabled. Once done, press the OK button at the bottom of the window.