This article provides an overview of the second-generation KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 keyboard's integration features in supported host applications.
Learn more about the configuration steps required for advanced KOMPLETE KONTROL integration here:
- Setting Up Ableton Live for KOMPLETE KONTROL
- Setting Up Apple Logic X for KOMPLETE KONTROL
- Setting Up Apple Garageband for KOMPLETE KONTROL
- Setting Up Cubase Artist/Pro or Nuendo for KOMPLETE KONTROL
Advanced Integration of KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2
- Ableton Live (version 9.2.3 or higher)
- Logic X (version 10.3.1 or higher)
- Garageband (version 10.2.0 or higher)
- Cubase Artist/Pro (version 8.5 or higher)
- Nuendo (version 7.1 or higher)
The advanced integration of KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 offers the following functionalities in the host applications listed above:
|Transport Control||Play, Stop, Pause, etc.|
|Track Selection||Previous / next track or region|
|Edit Functions||Undo / Redo|
|Automatic Track Focus||Hardware remains mapped to the plug-in instance currently on focus|
- The track in focus is automatically armed for recording. This is required to route the MIDI notes from the hardware's keybed to the currently selected plug-in instance.
- If the selected track contains a third-party plug-in instead of KOMPLETE KONTROL, the hardware automatically switches to MIDI mode.
- The INSTANCE button on the hardware will not be active when advanced integration is engaged. In this case, switching between the KOMPLETE KONTROL instances is handled by the automatic track focus.