The latest TRAKTOR update introduces an issue whereby your TRAKTOR controller is not recognized in the corresponding software under Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite). To resolve this issue, please uninstall Controller Editor and then re-install TRAKTOR 2.11.1 from the link provided below.
1. Uninstall Controller Editor Manually
To uninstall Controller Editor manually, delete the following folders and file from your computer:
- Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Instruments > Controller Editor (folder)
- Macintosh HD > Library > Application support > Native Instruments > Hardware (folder)
- Macintosh HD > Library > Preferences > com.native-instruments.Controller Editor.plist (file)
2. Re-Install TRAKTOR 2.11.1
Re-install TRAKTOR 2.11.1. Click here to download the installation file.