When attempting to install a product from the Not installed tab, the download fails and the following error message is displayed:
Downloading *product name* failed: Unknown error.
We are still investigating this issue. At the moment, we can only provide the solution below that is working for many customers, but not all. If the solution below does not help, please start our Solution Wizard which offers further information. If you still need help with the issue you can file an email ticket through the Solution Wizard. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Close all applications, keeping Native Access open.
- In Native Access, click the User icon and select Preferences.
- Make sure that all three File locations - Download, Application and Content - are set to different folders. You can change the location if needed by clicking the BROWSE button next to the corresponding location. Click SAVE to confirm the changes.
Note: changing the Application location to another file path can cause issues. We recommend keeping it at the default setting.
- Close Native Access
- Open the folder you have set as Download location and delete any files with the extension "iso" or "aria" (see example below).
- Restart you computer.
- Open Native Access and start the installation again.