This article explains where to find and download the user manuals for a given Native Instruments product:
- Finding the manual(s) in the product's installation folder
- Finding and downloading the manual(s) from the corresponding product page
All available user manuals can be found in the Documentation folder within the application folder of your Native Instruments product:
- Mac: Applications > Native Instruments > *product name* > Documentation
- Windows: Program Files > Native Instruments > *product name* > Documentation
Manuals for content products can be found in the Documentation folder within the respective content product folder. Examples for such content products are STUDIO DRUMMER for KONTAKT, RAZOR for REAKTOR or RAMMFIRE for GUITAR RIG.
The default installation path for content products is:
- Mac: Macintosh HD > Users > Shared > *product name*
- Windows: C: > Users > Public > Public Documents > *product name*
Note: Some NI products like MASCHINE or TRAKTOR come with a considerable amount of manuals. For these products you will find a html-link in the Documentation folder. Double-click the link to open the corresponding product's Manual Downloads page in your webbrowser to access the specific manual that you need.
You will also find the manuals and other related documentation for download under DOWNLOADS in the corresponding product page in the PRODUCTS area of the NI website. If there is no DOWNLOADS button on the corresponding product page, scroll down on the main product page to the section At a Glance to find the download link.