This article explains where to find and download the user manual for your Native Instruments product.
Depending on the NI product, the manuals can be found in either the installation folder or at the corresponding product page.
1. Finding the Manual(s) in the Product's Installation Folder
All available user manuals can be found in the Documentation folder within the Application Folder of your Native Instruments product:
- Mac: Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Instruments > *product name* > Documentation
- Windows: C: > Program Files > Native Instruments > *Product Name* > Documentation
Note: Some NI products like MASCHINE, or TRAKTOR include a considerable amount of manuals. For these products you will find an html-link in the product's Documentation folder. Use this link to download the product's manual online.
Manuals for content products can be found in the respective product's Documentation folder. Examples of such content products are ABBEY ROAD DRUMMER for KONTAKT, MONARK for REAKTOR or RAMMFIRE for GUITAR RIG.
Note: Since Expansions are purely content-based, there are no manuals included. Please see this article for details on how to access your Expansion presets and files.
The default installation path for content products is:
- Mac: Macintosh HD > Users > Shared > *Product Name*
- Windows: C: > Users > Public > Public Documents > *Product Name*
Note: For some products such as KONTAKT libraries and REAKTOR instruments, manuals are only available in English.
2. Finding and Downloading the Manual(s) from the corresponding Product Page
You can also find the manuals and other related documentation under the DOWNLOADS section at the corresponding product page in the PRODUCTS area of the NI website. If there is no DOWNLOADS button on the corresponding product page, find the download link by scrolling down on the main product page to the section labeled 'At a Glance'.
3. Accessing your NI Audio Interface's Quickstart Guide Online
For the KOMPLETE AUDIO series of NI Audio Interfaces, we offer interactive Quickstart Guides. These are integrated directly on the product pages at our website instead of a PDF manual.