This article shows how to find out the version number of your installed Native Instruments products. You can verify the version number using any of the following methods:
- Finding out the version number in the application's 'About' window
- Finding out the version number in Native Access
- Finding out the version number in Service Center
1. Finding out the Version Number in the Application's 'About' Window
- Launch your NI application (standalone) or load an instance of your NI product in your sequencer (plug-in).
- On the application's visual interface, click on the NI logo located at the top right corner of your screen.
- When the "About" window displays, verify the Version number located on the top left corner. In the example below we have verified that the application KONTAKT 5's version number is 5.1.0.
2. Finding out the Version Number in Native Access
Start Native Access from here:
OS X: Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Access.app
Windows: C:/ > Program Files > Native Instruments > Native Access > Native Access.exe
Native Access displays the version number for all your installed product next to the product name under Installed products.
3. Finding out the Version Number in Service Center
- Start Service Center from this folder on your computer:
OS X: Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Instruments > Service Center
Windows: C: > Programs > Native Instruments > Service Center
- Click on the Overview tab. Here, you will find a list of all Native Instruments products installed on your computer.
- Find the the product for which you wish to obtain information and click on Show Details. In our example, we want to check which versions of Battery 4 are installed.
- In the Versions field of the Details window you can see exactly which update of your NI product is installed for the standalone application as well as for the various plug-in formats (VST, AU, RTAS and AAX). Under the version number, you will also find the exact installation path for the product's different formats.