In order to see your NKS-ready plug-ins in the KOMPLETE KONTROL or MASCHINE 2 Native Browser, do the following:
- Make sure you have installed the latest update of your NKS-ready plug-ins.
- Start KOMPLETE KONTROL or MASCHINE 2 in standalone mode once before using it as a plug-in within your host sequencer. This step is necessary for KOMPLETE KONTROL / MASCHINE 2 to build their database and display the NKS plug-ins in their Browser. The standalone version is located in the following directory on your hard drive:
- OS X: Mac OS X > Applications > Native Instruments > Komplete Kontrol / Maschine 2
- Windows: C: > Program files > Native Instruments > Komplete Kontrol / Maschine 2
Windows Users Only
On Windows computers, you must additionally ensure that the access paths to your NKS plug-ins is listed in KOMPLETE KONTROL / MASCHINE 2's plug-in locations. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open KOMPLETE KONTROL / MASCHINE 2 in standalone mode (not as a plug-in).
- Go to Preferences > Plug-ins > Locations.
- Click the Add button.
- Navigate to the folder where your NKS-ready Plug-ins are installed.
- Click Choose to add the path.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until all of your plug-in locations have been added.
- Click Rescan.