Each new KONTAKT Factory Library contains a lot of new content as well as updated Library content from the previous version. If you are installing a new version of the Library (e.g. the KONTAKT 5 Library), you can delete the older Library (e.g. the KONTAKT 4 Library), if you do not have to work on older projects anymore. In this case you can save disk space on your system. If you still want to load older music projects with a previous KONTAKT version, you must keep the older Library version. Otherwise you won't be able to open the older projects anymore.
Articles in this section
- KONTAKT 5 Crashes
- Setting Up a Native Instruments KONTAKT Library [VIDEO]
- Setting up a Third Party KONTAKT Library [VIDEO]
- I Cannot Find My Library in KONTAKT
- KONTAKT 5 Error Message: "This patch has been generated by a newer version of the application. Please upgrade your copy to load the patch."
- KONTAKT Error Message: "Your version of Kontakt is too old to load this file."
- How to Resolve Issues with Missing Samples for a KONTAKT Library (Batch re-save)
- How Can I Optimize the Performance of KONTAKT?
- KONTAKT Browser Error Message: "Library content not found. Click Locate to set the content"
- How to Move a KONTAKT Library