Each new KONTAKT Factory Library contains a lot of new content as well as updated Library content from the previous version. If you are installing a new version of the Library (e.g. the KONTAKT 5 Library), you can delete the older Library (e.g. the KONTAKT 4 Library), if you do not have to work on older projects anymore. In this case you can save disk space on your system. If you still want to load older music projects with a previous KONTAKT version, you must keep the older Library version. Otherwise you won't be able to open the older projects anymore.
Articles in this section
- KONTAKT Solution Wizard [WIZARD]
- How to Create a Backup of your Quick Load Catalog in KONTAKT 5
- KONTAKT Error Message: "This instrument belongs to a library that is currently not installed"
- KONTAKT Crashes
- How Can I Import Grooves from STUDIO DRUMMER into my Sequencer?
- Setting Up a Native Instruments KONTAKT Library [VIDEO]
- Where Should I Save my Custom KONTAKT 5 Instruments?
- Setting up a Third Party KONTAKT Library [VIDEO]
- Configuring your MIDI Keyboard / Controller in KONTAKT
- I Cannot Find My Library in KONTAKT