Each new KONTAKT Factory Library contains a lot of new content as well as updated Library content from the previous version. If you are installing a new version of the Library (e.g. the KONTAKT 5 Library), you can delete the older Library (e.g. the KONTAKT 4 Library), if you do not have to work on older projects anymore. In this case you can save disk space on your system. If you still want to load older music projects with a previous KONTAKT version, you must keep the older Library version. Otherwise you won't be able to open the older projects anymore.
Articles in this section
- Notes About KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Host Integration
- Most Common Questions About Updating / Upgrading to KOMPLETE 11 (ULTIMATE)
- Some of the KOMPLETE Products Are Missing in my Sequencer
- Important Notes about KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1 Host Integration
- Which Applications do the KOMPLETE 11 Content Products Belong To?
- How to Find Out the Mac OS X Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- How to Find Out the Windows Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- Can I Load Any Third Party REAKTOR Product in REAKTOR PLAYER?
- What is the Difference Between KOMPLETE 11 SELECT, KOMPLETE SELECT and KOMPLETE SELECTION?
- Qualifying Base Products for KOMPLETE Upgrades and Crossgrades