If an application or library is already installed on your computer (e.g the application KONTAKT 4, the KONTAKT 4 Factory Library or the BATTERY 3 Factory Library) it is not required to install it again with the KOMPLETE 7 installer. We recommend to de-select the appropriate components to accelerate the KOMPLETE installation process.
Articles in this section
- Some of the KOMPLETE Products Are Missing in my Sequencer
- Important Notes about KOMPLETE KONTROL Host Integration
- Which Applications do the KOMPLETE 11 Content Products Belong To?
- How to Find Out the Mac OS X Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- How to Find Out the Windows Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- What is the Difference Between KOMPLETE 11 SELECT, KOMPLETE SELECT and KOMPLETE SELECTION?
- Qualifying Base Products for KOMPLETE Upgrades and Crossgrades
- GUITAR RIG Does Not Appear in the Instruments List of my Host Sequencer
- I Cannot Play any Sound out of GUITAR RIG Using my MIDI Keyboard
- What's new in KOMPLETE 11 and KOMPLETE 11 ULTIMATE?