If an application or library is already installed on your computer (e.g the application KONTAKT 5, the KONTAKT 5 Factory Library or a KONTAKT based library such as ABBEY ROAD 60s DRUMMER or VINTAGE ORGANS) it is not required to install it again with the KOMPLETE installer. In case the KOMPLETE installer detects an application version which is newer than the version provided in KOMPLETE, it will bring up a warning message and deselect those applications in the component tree. This is to avoid a downgrade for those applications. We recommend keeping all other components selected unless you have a specific reason to do otherwise.
Articles in this section
- Some of the KOMPLETE Products Are Missing in my Sequencer
- Important Notes about KOMPLETE KONTROL Host Integration
- Which Applications do the KOMPLETE 11 Content Products Belong To?
- How to Find Out the Mac OS X Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- How to Find Out the Windows Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- What is the Difference Between KOMPLETE 11 SELECT, KOMPLETE SELECT and KOMPLETE SELECTION?
- Qualifying Base Products for KOMPLETE Upgrades and Crossgrades
- GUITAR RIG Does Not Appear in the Instruments List of my Host Sequencer
- I Cannot Play any Sound out of GUITAR RIG Using my MIDI Keyboard
- What's new in KOMPLETE 11 and KOMPLETE 11 ULTIMATE?