iMASCHINE 2 supports the .WAV format (16-bit resolution, 44.1 kHz sample rate) only. You can import / export your audio files / samples via iTunes. Currently higher bitrates (e.g. 24-bit) or sample rates (e.g. 48 kHz) are not supported.
Articles in this section
- The Footswitch connected to my MASCHINE STUDIO doesn’t control the new MASCHINE 2.7.4 Looper correctly
- MASCHINE Goes 64-Bit Only
- MASCHINE 2.0: Main Elements and Terminology
- Which Audio File Formats Does iMASCHINE 2 Support?
- The Buttons on my MASCHINE Controller are Different from the Ones Shown in the Manual
- What is Included in the iMASCHINE 2.0 ULTIMATE COLLECTION?