iMASCHINE 2 supports the .WAV format (16-bit resolution, 44.1 kHz sample rate) only. You can import / export your audio files / samples via iTunes. Currently higher bitrates (e.g. 24-bit) or sample rates (e.g. 48 kHz) are not supported.
Articles in this section
- MASCHINE 2.0: Main Elements and Terminology
- Which Audio File Formats Does iMASCHINE 2 Support?
- Grid Modes in MASCHINE 2
- My KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects are Not Showing Up in the MASCHINE 2 Browser
- The Buttons on my MASCHINE Controller are Different from the Ones Shown in the Manual
- Will My Previously Purchased MASCHINE Expansions Still Work in MASCHINE 2.0?
- What is Included in the iMASCHINE 2.0 ULTIMATE COLLECTION?