iMASCHINE 2 supports the .WAV format (16-bit resolution, 44.1 kHz sample rate) only. You can import / export your audio files / samples via iTunes. Currently higher bitrates (e.g. 24-bit) or sample rates (e.g. 48 kHz) are not supported.
Articles in this section
- MASCHINE 2 Error Message: "Error. *NI Product* could not be loaded" (Mac)
- MASCHINE 2 Error Message: "Error. *NI Product* could not be loaded" (Windows)
- Relocating your Missing Content in MASCHINE 2 [VIDEO]
- MASCHINE 2 Crashes
- My MASCHINE 2 Browser Is Empty or Incomplete
- MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 - Troubleshooting Guide
- The Footswitch connected to my MASCHINE STUDIO doesn’t control the new MASCHINE 2.7.4 Looper correctly
- MASCHINE Goes 64-Bit Only
- Which Audio File Formats Does iMASCHINE 2 Support?
- I Cannot Find the Native Browser Preview Library for MASCHINE