iMASCHINE 2 supports the .WAV format (16-bit resolution, 44.1 kHz sample rate) only. You can import / export your audio files / samples via iTunes. Currently higher bitrates (e.g. 24-bit) or sample rates (e.g. 48 kHz) are not supported.
Articles in this section
- MASCHINE Solution Wizard [WIZARD]
- MASCHINE 2 Error Message: "Missing Plug-ins. The following Plug-ins could not be loaded"
- MASCHINE 2 Does Not Receive an Audio Signal with macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 - Quickstart Guide
- Configuring Audio and MIDI Settings in MASCHINE 2 [VIDEO]
- Managing Computer Performance with MASCHINE 2
- How can I Share a MASCHINE 2 Project across Different Computers?
- Sampling the System Audio Output with MASCHINE 2 (OS X)
- Using the Ideas and Arranger Views in MASCHINE 2 [VIDEO]
- How to Import MASCHINE 1 Projects In MASCHINE 2