Note: This article explains a procedure that only applies to older operating systems. For current systems, please use Native Access to enter your hardware serial number under Add a serial as explained here.
When purchasing a TRAKTOR PRO 2 hardware product, you will find a registration card in your product bundle like the one pictured below. The left side of the card shows the hardware serial, while the TRAKTOR software serial is printed on the right side.
The following steps will guide you through the registration and activation process.
- Follow the link that is printed on the card to get to the hardware registration website.
- Download the Setup Guide from the website by clicking the button DOWNLOAD ... SETUP GUIDE.
- Click the button LOGIN OR CREATE ACCOUNT. If you already have a user account, log in with your email address and password. If you don't have a user account yet, you can create it here.
- After logging in or creating a user account, you will automatically be directed back to the start page. Click Continue to get to the hardware registration page.
- Enter your hardware serial number that is printed on the left side of the registration card and click REGISTER.
- The next page confirms the successful registration of your hardware. Download the proper TRAKTOR installer for your operating system (Macor Windows) by clicking the respective button in the DOWNLOADS area.
- Install TRAKTOR PRO 2 as described in the Setup Guide, then start the software. After startup, the window shown below will pop up. Click Activate. This will open Service Center.
- Enter your software serial number that is printed on the right side of the registration card, then click the Activate button.
After activating the software, Service Center will show a confirmation screen. The registration and activation process is now finished.