When purchasing a TRAKTOR PRO hardware product, you will find a registration card in your product box like the one pictured below. The bottom of the card shows the TRAKTOR serial:
Registering your TRAKTOR Product
To register your TRAKTOR PRO product, follow these steps:
- Open Native Access and log in with your Native Instruments email and password.
- Click on Add a serial in the upper left corner of Native Access.
- Enter your serial number in the dedicated field.
- Confirm your serial number by clicking the blue ADD SERIAL button in the lower right:
With older TRAKTOR models, you may find a registration card with both a hardware and software serial number. If this is the case, please follow the steps at the web address found on the card to register your TRAKTOR:
Locating your TRAKTOR Software
After registering your TRAKTOR PRO hardware, the TRAKTOR PRO software serial number is automatically added to your account. To locate the software:
- Navigate to the Not Installed tab.
- Click the Refresh button.
- Your software will now appear in the list of not installed products.
To obtain specific 'Getting Started' instructions for your particular device, please use the link printed on the flyer contained in your NI product's box. In our example from the above flyer, you will find the 'Getting Started' instructions under: