Note: If you are on OS X 10.10 / Windows 7 (or later), use Native Access instead of Service Center for all your product activations. In Native Access, an upgrade is performed automatically without the need to enter the serial number.
When upgrading your TRAKTOR LE / DUO 2 installation to TRAKTOR PRO 2 or TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2, you do not need to install the software again. All you need to do is to enter your new TRAKTOR (SCRATCH) PRO 2 serial number, and the product version available on the system will be changed accordingly.
Note: You can also watch our tutorial video showing you How to Upgrade from one TRAKTOR Software Product to Another.
Please proceed as follows to upgrade your TRAKTOR installation:
- Close TRAKTOR and open Service Center.
- In Service Center, open the Overview tab on the top right-hand side of the application.
- Click the Upgrade button for TRAKTOR LE / DUO 2 in the list.
- This opens the Activate tab, where you can enter your new TRAKTOR (SCRATCH) PRO 2 serial number.
- After you entered your new serial, hit Activate.
- Close Service Center.
You can now use TRAKTOR (SCRATCH) PRO 2.