This article explains how to download the installer for a new installation of TRAKTOR.
- Installing TRAKTOR PRO 2 / 3 from Native Access
- Installing TRAKTOR PRO 3 Using the Demo Version
- Installing the original TRAKTOR PRO 1
TRAKTOR PRO 2 and TRAKTOR PRO 3 can be installed with Native Access. For this, open Native Access, go to the Not installed tab and click INSTALL next to the TRAKTOR entry.
Note: If you have not installed Native Access yet, you can download it here.
You can download and install TRAKTOR PRO 3 using the Demo version from our website.
Note: Though we are referring to the TRAKTOR PRO 3 Demo Version, the Demo installer can also be used to install any TRAKTOR 3 product version (TRAKTOR PRO 3, TRAKTOR PRO 3 LE).
- Go to the Demo & Manuals section of the TRAKTOR PRO 3 product pages.
- Enter your Email, select your Country and click on GET DOWNLOAD LINK.
- You will get a confirmation that a download link has been sent to your email. Once you get the email, click on the download link for the Demo installer to download the software.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the TRAKTOR PRO 3 Demo, start Native Access to automatically activate your TRAKTOR PRO 3 license.
If you are still using the original version of TRAKTOR PRO or TRAKTOR DUO and there is no download available in your User Account, you can download the full installer (last version 1.2.7) directly from one of the below links: