This article explains how to manually calibrate the jog wheels of the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 / S2. Note that TRAKTOR PRO 2 calibrates the jog wheels automatically, so usually it won't be necessary to do this. However, it can be useful in order to solve problems that may occur if the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 / S2 has been dropped or transported inappropriately. The jog wheel calibration guide explains how to complete this process in the most efficient way. This guide is available as a PDF in the Attachments section below.
Articles in this section
- TRAKTOR Crashes Caused by Corrupt Audio Files
- My TRAKTOR Controller is Not Recognized by TRAKTOR
- TRAKTOR Error Message: "Could not find iTunes library!"
- TRAKTOR Error Message: "*filename* could not be played due to a missing or corrupt file...."
- I Only Hear a High Beep Tone in TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2
- TRAKTOR Error Message: "Audio-recording could not be started!"
- One Channel on my TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 is Not as Loud as the Others
- Missing Audio / Timecode Signal on a TRAKTOR Audio Interface Channel
- STEM CREATOR Crashes at Startup
- I See a White Bar Covering the Top of my Screen when Switching TRAKTOR to Fullscreen Mode (OS X 10.10)