We have received reports that TRAKTOR (SCRATCH) PRO 2 cannot be switched to Fullscreen mode on some computers. On some instances, while fullscreen display is possible, the elements being displayed appear too small in relation to the size of the computer screen. In order to resolve this issue, please proceed as explained below for either Windows or OS X:
- Locate your TRAKTOR application file ("Traktor.exe") and right-click on it.
- Select Properties from the context menu.
- Switch to the Compatibility tab.
- Check the option Disable display scaling on high DPI settings and then confirm with Apply.
If this is not solving the issue, please go to the Display settings in your Windows Control Panel and then make sure to set your Scaling settings to a resolution of 125 % or lower.
- Click on the 'Apple' logo on the top left corner of your screen and select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Display menu and under Resolution, make sure to select Scaled and the resolution setting More Space.