After installing TRAKTOR (SCRATCH) PRO 2.7.0, the LEDs on your Native Instruments controller may light up too brightly. Additionally, adjusting the On State Brightness and Off State Brightness parameters in TRAKTOR Preferences > Traktor Kontrol *Your controller name* will not have any effect on the contrast of the LEDs. To solve this issue, please download and install the latest TRAKTOR update via Service Center or from the Personal Update Manager on our website.
Articles in this section
- TRAKTOR Crashes Caused by Corrupt Audio Files
- My TRAKTOR Controller is Not Recognized by TRAKTOR
- TRAKTOR Error Message: "Could not find iTunes library!"
- TRAKTOR Error Message: "*filename* could not be played due to a missing or corrupt file...."
- I Only Hear a High Beep Tone in TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2
- TRAKTOR Error Message: "Audio-recording could not be started!"
- One Channel on my TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 is Not as Loud as the Others
- Missing Audio / Timecode Signal on a TRAKTOR Audio Interface Channel
- STEM CREATOR Crashes at Startup
- My TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 / D2 Display is Freezing (OS X)