When changing your preset in GUITAR RIG 2, the sound of the layers recorded before changes as well. This happens because the Loop Machine is rather at the beginning or the middle of the signal chain. If you want to record layers with different sounds which do not change once you choose the next preset, you need to put the Loop Machine at the end of the signal chain. Since the signal goes from the top of the Rack to the bottom, you need to put it directly in front of the OUTPUT Module.
Articles in this section
- Relocating your Missing Content in KOMPLETE KONTROL [VIDEO]
- My KOMPLETE KONTROL Keyboard Does Not Start (Windows)
- My KOMPLETE KONTROL Keyboard Does Not Start (Mac)
- KONTAKT does not Show Up in my Host Sequencer After Having Updated to Version 5.6 (Mac)
- My KOMPLETE KONTROL Browser is Empty or Incomplete
- KOMPLETE KONTROL Error Message : "Missing Plugins"
- One of my KONTAKT Libraries Keeps Disappearing from the Library Tab
- KOMPLETE KONTROL Error Message: "Loading Issue. Could not load Plug-in." (Windows)
- KOMPLETE KONTROL Error Message: "Loading Issue. Could not load Plug-in." (OS X)
- KONTAKT 5 Error Message: "Your version of Kontakt is too old to load this file."