When changing your preset in GUITAR RIG 2, the sound of the layers recorded before changes as well. This happens because the Loop Machine is rather at the beginning or the middle of the signal chain. If you want to record layers with different sounds which do not change once you choose the next preset, you need to put the Loop Machine at the end of the signal chain. Since the signal goes from the top of the Rack to the bottom, you need to put it directly in front of the OUTPUT Module.
Articles in this section
- Why are my GUITAR RIG LE / Factory Selection / Elements Selection Presets in Demo Mode?
- I Cannot Get Any Sound Output from GUITAR RIG 5
- I Cannot Find GUITAR RIG 5 in Native Access
- I Cannot Play any Sound out of GUITAR RIG Using my MIDI Keyboard
- BATTERY does not Show Up in my Host Sequencer After Having Updated to Version 4.1.6 (Mac)
- GUITAR RIG Does Not Appear in the Instruments List of my Host Sequencer
- Why Does an Empty GUITAR RIG Rack Affect the Audio Signal?
- My ABSYNTH 5 / FM8 / MASSIVE Browser is Missing Presets
- Can I uninstall BATTERY 3 and its respective library after installing BATTERY 4?
- My Deep Transformation Soundpack does not Output any Sound