The Native Instruments Location Tool allows you to relocate your REAKTOR content products if they have been moved from the original installation directory. To use the Location Tool follow the steps described below:
- Download the Location Tool from the ATTACHMENTS section at the bottom of this page:
- Mac OS: Select the Location Tool of your respective product (eg."Monark_Location_Tool_Mac.zip").
- Windows: Select the file named "NI_Location_Tool_PC.zip"
- After the download is complete, unpack the .zip archive.
- Launch the Location Tool application. This process differs depending on your computer system.
- Mac OS: Double-click the application to open it. You will be prompted to enter your administrator password. If you have not yet defined an administrator password, do this first, then restart the Location Tool.Then click OK to start the script.
- Windows: Right-click the program file and select Run as administrator from the drop-down menu.
- You will be asked to specify a product folder. Browse to the folder where your REAKTOR content product is located. This folder should contain a file named "*Product Name*.rkplr" (e.g. "Razor.rkplr") or a "*Product Name*.ens" (e.g. "Skanner.ens").
- Select the folder and click Choose.
- If the correct folder has been selected, the Location Tool will display a Successfully finished! message. Click OK to exit the program.
- Only if you are running Mac OS X 10.9 or higher: Reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
Your REAKTOR content product has now been successfully relocated.