If MASCHINE shows the error message "Plug-in not found" when trying to load a plug-in, carry out the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Make sure the latest version of all plug-ins is installed.
- In case the plug-ins still do not appear in the MASCHINE browser:
- Open SERVICE CENTER and click on the Overview tab. Click on Show Details next to the respective plug-in.
- If the VST version of the plug-in is already installed, you will see a VST entry in this section.
- Start MASCHINE and go to the Preferences. Open the Plug-Ins tab. Check if there is a VST folder in the Plug-In area with the same path you previously identified in SERVICE CENTER (see Step 2.). If the path has not been set yet, click the Add button and navigate to the folder, select it and confirm by clicking Choose. Now the path should appear in the Plug-In area.
Note: If you use MASCHINE in 64-bit mode, select the 64-bit VST path. If you use MASCHINE in 32-bit mode, select the 32-bit VST path.
- Click the Rescan button below the Plug-In area to scan the VST folder for plug-ins.
- Click the Manager button. All plug-ins located in the VST folders that appear in the Plug-Ins section should be listed here. Make sure there is a checkmark next to each plug-in entry.