After having installed the second BATTERY disk labeled Battery 3: Disc B, you will be asked to insert the Komplete 6 disk. Please insert the first disk labeled Installation Disc to complete the BATTERY installation and continue with the KONTAKT installation thereafter.
Articles in this section
- Registering and Installing a Native Instruments Product [VIDEO]
- Error Message: "*Product name*" is damaged and can't be opened. You should eject this disk image." (Mac)
- Fixing Software Update Installation Issues (Windows)
- Windows Error When Installing a Native Instruments Product: "A DLL required..."
- Windows Error Message: "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing"
- Update Installer Error Message: 'Invalid Drive' (Windows)
- How to Install the MASCHINE 2 Software / Hardware
- What Files and Folders does TRAKTOR Install on my System?
- Can I Move My MASCHINE Library to an External Hard-Drive?
- Setting Install Locations in Native Access [VIDEO]