After having installed the second BATTERY disk labeled Battery 3: Disc B, you will be asked to insert the Komplete 6 disk. Please insert the first disk labeled Installation Disc to complete the BATTERY installation and continue with the KONTAKT installation thereafter.
Articles in this section
- Setting Up a Native Instruments KONTAKT Library
- Setting Up a Third Party KONTAKT Library
- How to Load a NI Sample Library
- Can I Move the KONTAKT Factory Library after Installation?
- Reinstalling a KOMPLETE Bundle Without KONTAKT Libraries
- REAKTOR Instrument Update Error Message: "No library found under the registered installation path"
- My Factory Presets Do Not Show Up in the MASSIVE, ABSYNTH 5 or FM8 Browser
- Configuring the Audio Settings in KONTAKT
- Setting Up the MASCHINE Sequencer Example Patch in REAKTOR 6
- Installing KOMPLETE Libraries on an External Hard Drive (Windows) [VIDEO]