After having installed the second BATTERY disk labeled Battery 3: Disc B, you will be asked to insert the Komplete 6 disk. Please insert the first disk labeled Installation Disc to complete the BATTERY installation and continue with the KONTAKT installation thereafter.
Articles in this section
- Setting up a Third Party KONTAKT Library [VIDEO]
- Setting Up a Native Instruments KONTAKT Library
- Adding a Sample Library in KONTAKT 5.6.6 or Lower [VIDEO]
- Setting Up a Third Party KONTAKT Library
- How to Load a NI Sample Library
- How to Move a KONTAKT Library
- Reinstalling a KOMPLETE Bundle When the KONTAKT Libraries Are Already Installed on a Separate Hard Drive
- REAKTOR Instrument Update Error Message: "No library found under the registered installation path"
- My Factory Presets Do Not Show Up in the MASSIVE, ABSYNTH 5 or FM8 Browser
- Configuring the Audio Settings in KONTAKT