After having installed the second BATTERY disk labeled Battery 3: Disc B, you will be asked to insert the Komplete 6 disk. Please insert the first disk labeled Installation Disc to complete the BATTERY installation and continue with the KONTAKT installation thereafter.
Articles in this section
- Setting Up a Native Instruments KONTAKT Library [VIDEO]
- Setting up a Third Party KONTAKT Library [VIDEO]
- Re-adding an existing NI KONTAKT Library [VIDEO]
- My KOMPLETE KONTROL Keyboard Disconnects from Ableton Live
- How to Update the Firmware of your KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Keyboard
- How to Configure Sustain / Expression Pedals on a KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Keyboard
- KONTAKT 5 (Player) Legacy Installers for Older Operating Systems
- Where Can I Download the BATTERY 3 Installer?
- I Cannot Find GUITAR RIG 5 PRO in Native Access
- Setting Up a Third Party REAKTOR Product