Note: This procedure applies to the Native Instruments service application Service Center. With the current service application Native Access, the upgrade between PLAYER and full version is achieved automatically.
In order to upgrade REAKTOR 5 PLAYER to the full version of REAKTOR 5 please follow the steps below.
- After purchasing REAKTOR 5 you will receive an e-mail from Native Instruments containing your serial number as well as download links for your product. Click either the Mac or PC download link depending on your operating system to download the installer.
- Launch Service Center and log in with the Native Instruments user account associated with your REAKTOR 5 purchase.
- Click the Overview tab.
- In the Reaktor 5 Player row click the button named Upgrade.
- The Activate tab will open. Enter your REAKTOR 5 serial number and click Activate.
Note: After clicking Activate, you may be prompted to enter your computer's administrator password if you are using a Mac. If you do not have an administrator password simply click OK.
- Service Center will confirm that the product was successfully activated. Close Service Center.
- Once the above steps have been completed successfully, you can proceed with the installation of the full version of REAKTOR 5.
The next time you launch REAKTOR 5 the full version will open instead of REAKTOR 5 PLAYER.