Note: Cubase Elements is not a supported flavor of Cubase. KOMPLETE KONTROL's Advanced Host Integration features will not work correctly with Cubase Elements.
The following article explains how to set up Steinberg Cubase Artist/Pro and Nuendo for the KOMPLETE KONTROL S- Series keyboard. This will enable you to use advanced host integration features like transport control, track selection and automatic track focus.
- Cubase Artist / Pro 8.5 (or higher) or Nuendo 7.1 (or higher)
- KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 keyboard: KOMPLETE KONTROL software 1.9.2. (or higher).
- KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1 keyboard: KOMPLETE KONTROL software 1.7.0. (or higher).
To set up Cubase Artist / Pro or Nuendo for KOMPLETE KONTROL, simply:
- Make sure that your KOMPLETE KONTROL Keyboard is connected and powered on.
- Start Cubase Artist or Pro / Nuendo and create or open a project.
Your KOMPLETE KONTROL Keyboard is now automatically configured for advanced host integration in Cubase or Nuendo.
Note: For a detailed overview on all supported controls, consult the KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1 or MK2 user manual.
|PLAY||Start / Pause Playback|
|SHIFT + REC||Toggle Count-in On / Off|
|LOOP||Turn Cycle On / Off|
|LOOP + Main Rotary Encoder||Move the Cycle by its own length|