This article explains how to import your own BATTERY 4 Kits to the User section of the BATTERY 4 Browser.
- Locate the BATTERY Kits on your hard drive that you wish to import to the User Library.
- This example folder contains six user-created BATTERY Kit (.nbkt) files and their respective sample folders. Right-click and copy the folder containing your own BATTERY Kit (.nbkt) files and sample folders.
- Paste your Kits into the BATTERY User Kits folder at this location of your computer:
- Mac OS: Macintosh HD > Users > *Username* > Documents > Native Instruments > Battery 4 > Kits
- Windows: C: > Users > *Username* > My Documents > Native Instruments > Battery 4 > Kits
- Launch BATTERY 4 and go to Edit > Preferences... from the menu tab.
- Go to Library > User. The User Kits folder is listed here by default.
Note: If the User folder is not listed here, use the Add button and navigate to this folder (see the location in step #3 above).
- Press the Rescan Button at the bottom of the Library tab. Once your User Kits folder has been scanned, close the Preferences window.
Your imported Kits will now appear in the BATTERY 4 Browser under Library > Kits > User. Double-click your user kits to load them into BATTERY.