This article explains how to reset the password for your NI user account. This is useful if you forgot the password and cannot login to Native Access / Service Center on your computer or to My Account on the website. You will also learn how to change your NI password.
Note: The login and password for the NI User Forum are independent. Changing the NI user account password will not alter your User Forum login.
Resetting Your NI User Account Password
- Go to the Native Instruments website and click on the user icon on the right side of the navigation bar and choose LOGIN / CREATE ACCOUNT in the drop down menu.
- Click on Forgot your password? below the login section.
- Enter your registered email address and click on RESET.
Note: You have to enter the email address you used when creating your NI user account.
- A confirmation will appear, asking you to check your email inbox for your new password.
Note: Don't close this window if you want to change your password afterwards, you can use it to login to My Account later.
- Log in to your email account and open the email Your new Native Instruments account data.
Important Note: The email may take a few minutes to arrive. If you don't receive it, also check your Spam / Junk email folder. Please consider this before contacting our Registration Support.
- In the email you'll find your new password below the Username / NI user account email. You can select the password and copy it to your clipboard by pressing cmd-C (Mac) or ctrl-C (Win) on your keyboard.
- Go back to the PASSWORD RECOVERY confirmation and click on LOGIN.
- Enter your new password or, if you previously copied it to your clipboard, paste it by pressing cmd-V (Mac) or ctrl-V (Win) on your keyboard.
Important Note: If the password does not work, delete your browser history including the cache and cookies for our website and try again.
You are now logged in to My Account on our website. If you want to login to Native Access / Service Center on your Computer, just use the same login information as above. You may also set your own custom password as explained below.
Changing Your NI User Account Password
- Click on MY ACCOUNT and choose Name, address, email, password.
- Scroll down to the UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD section and click on CHANGE PASSWORD.
- Enter your Old password (which is the one we sent you in the email) and your New password (which needs to be entered twice) and click on SAVE.
Your password has now changed. You can use it to login to Native Access or Service Center on your computer or My Account on the website.