This article explains how to request a Transfer ID in order to sell your Native Instruments product.
You can also view a video version of this article:
Requesting a License Transfer ID
- Go to the License Transfer page in your NI user account and log in with your account data (email and password) if prompted.
- Read the instructions regarding License Transfer carefully.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on TRANSFER A LICENSE under WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- On the TRANSFER A LICENSE page, select the product you want to sell by clicking the corresponding checkbox in the Transfer column. In the example below, we want to transfer the licenses for ABSYNTH 2 and ABSYNTH 3 UPDATE.
- Once you have selected all the products you want to transfer, click REVIEW AND CONFIRM THE TRANSFER at the bottom of the page.
- On the REVIEW AND CONFIRM THE TRANSFER page, you will get a summary of the products you want to transfer. After having read the terms and conditions, click the I agree to these terms and conditions checkbox. Once done, click SEND TRANSFER REQUEST TO NI to proceed.
- On the next page, you will get a confirmation message to indicate your request has been sent to the NI Registration Support team.
- Once your transfer request has been approved by our Registration Support team, you will get a confirmation e-mail containing the Transfer ID (3745892d-db5d-4eb7-912a-f92b737ca7cc in the example below). Please forward this e-mail (or simply the Transfer ID) to the buyer of your second hand NI product. With this Transfer ID, the new user will be able to import the serial numbers of the NI products to their own NI account and activate the corresponding products on their computer.