This article explains how to import a Transfer ID to your account when you have purchased a Native Instruments product second hand.
- Go to the Native Instruments website, click the user icon in the upper right and choose My account. Log in if prompted.
- In MY ACCOUNT, choose License transfer from the menu bar on the upper-right area of the screen.
Note: If you do not find License transfer in the menu bar, make sure your Browser's window is large enough or click on More in the menu bar and choose License transfer from the drop-down menu.
- Read the instructions regarding License Transfer carefully.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on IMPORT TO MY ACCOUNT.
- Enter the Transfer ID which was given to you by the seller of your second hand NI product. Once done, click IMPORT NOW TO MY ACCOUNT.
- On the next window, you are notified the import was successful.
The NI product is now registered to your NI Account. KOMPLETE and MASCHINE products can be installed from the Not installed tab in Native Access. TRAKTOR can be installed as explained in this article. You can also download individual installers from the My Products & Serials section of your NI account.