This article explains how to activate a Native Instruments software product using Service Center.
Important note: For all current NI software products, Native Access replaces Service Center.
- Make sure that the NI software product is already installed on your computer. This article explains how to download and install NI software products.
- Start Service Center from the following location on your computer:
- OS X: Applications > Native Instruments > Service Center
- Windows: Program Files > Native Instruments > Service Center
- Choose the Activate tab:
- Enter your Native Instrument product's serial number in the corresponding field and click the Activate button.
- Service Center will now display your product has been successfully activated.