We offer demo versions for most of our software, which you may download directly from our website. These versions are fully functional, but will close down automatically after 15 or 30 minutes. You will find the link for any available DEMO at the top-right of the respective product page. Furthermore, many resellers will also allow you to test our products before buying.
Articles in this section
- Summer of Sound Special 2020: How To Activate a Hardware-/Software Bundle?
- What's New in KOMPLETE 12?
- Does the KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Keyboard Qualify for a Crossgrade / Upgrade?
- Does the MASCHINE MK3 Qualify for a Crossgrade / Upgrade?
- Can I Try the Product Before Purchasing it?
- Does Native Instruments Offer Gift Cards?
- Do I have to pay a customs duty for the goods if I order from Native Instruments?
- Can I Choose Alternative Shipping Companies or Alternative Payment Methods?
- How Can I Find Out if a Product is Available as a Download or as a Boxed Product?
- Third-Party TRAKTOR READY Controllers with Enhanced TRAKTOR Integration