After a shipment reaches your country it might be subject to import duties and taxes. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, contact your local customs office for further information. To facilitate the customs process, we reserve the right to inform customs of the value of goods within the packages. For the same reason, customs officials are permitted to open packages. Native Instruments has no influence over this procedure.
Articles in this section
- Which NI Products Are Not Included with the KOMPLETE 13 Bundles?
- Summer of Sound 2021: Upgrading KOMPLETE SELECT to the KOMPLETE ULTIMATE 13 Collectors Edition
- What's New in KOMPLETE 13?
- What's Included in My KOMPLETE 8 - 12 Bundle?
- Notes on Network Drives and Disk Formats
- KOMPLETE 13 - All Products Demystified
- Can I Download the Software from a Boxed Product before the Package Arrives?
- Summer of Sound Special 2021: How To Activate a Hardware-/Software Bundle?
- Does the KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Keyboard Qualify for a Crossgrade / Upgrade?
- Does the MASCHINE MK3 Qualify for a Crossgrade / Upgrade?