After a shipment reaches your country it might be subject to import duties and taxes. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, contact your local customs office for further information. To facilitate the customs process, we reserve the right to inform customs of the value of goods within the packages. For the same reason, customs officials are permitted to open packages. Native Instruments has no influence over this procedure.
Articles in this section
- I Cannot Choose a Shipping Address in Different Country than my Billing Country
- I Need to Change the Shipping Address on My Order
- I Want to Order a Spare Part for a Hardware Device
- What Is the Status of My Order?
- Do I have to pay a customs duty for the goods if I order from Native Instruments?
- The Delivery Time has Passed, but I Have not yet Received the Shipment of my NI Webshop Order
- What Are the Delivery Charges for Orders from the Online Shop?
- How Long will the Delivery of my NI Webshop Order Take?