After a shipment reaches your country it might be subject to import duties and taxes. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, contact your local customs office for further information. To facilitate the customs process, we reserve the right to inform customs of the value of goods within the packages. For the same reason, customs officials are permitted to open packages. Native Instruments has no influence over this procedure.
Articles in this section
- Summer of Sound Special 2020: How To Activate a Hardware-/Software Bundle?
- What's New in KOMPLETE 12?
- Does the KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Keyboard Qualify for a Crossgrade / Upgrade?
- Does the MASCHINE MK3 Qualify for a Crossgrade / Upgrade?
- Can I Try the Product Before Purchasing it?
- Does Native Instruments Offer Gift Cards?
- Do I have to pay a customs duty for the goods if I order from Native Instruments?
- Can I Choose Alternative Shipping Companies or Alternative Payment Methods?
- How Can I Find Out if a Product is Available as a Download or as a Boxed Product?
- Third-Party TRAKTOR READY Controllers with Enhanced TRAKTOR Integration