After a shipment reaches your country it might be subject to import duties and taxes. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, contact your local customs office for further information. To facilitate the customs process, we reserve the right to inform customs of the value of goods within the packages. For the same reason, customs officials are permitted to open packages. Native Instruments has no influence over this procedure.
Articles in this section
- What's Included in My KOMPLETE 8 - 12 Bundle?
- What's New in KOMPLETE 13?
- KOMPLETE 13 - All Products Demystified
- Can I Download the Software from a Boxed Product before the Package Arrives?
- Does the KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Keyboard Qualify for a Crossgrade / Upgrade?
- Does the MASCHINE MK3 Qualify for a Crossgrade / Upgrade?
- Can I Try the Product Before Purchasing it?
- Does Native Instruments Offer Gift Cards?
- Do I have to pay a customs duty for the goods if I order from Native Instruments?
- Can I Choose Alternative Shipping Companies or Alternative Payment Methods?