Native Instruments does not offer gift cards. However, you may still purchase any product in our web shop and give it away. If the product is exclusively available as a download you may simply forward the serial number to the presentee. The presentee can add the serial number with Native Access to register the product. If you prefer to hand over a physical item, please feel free to store the text file with the serial number on any CD-R or DVD-R, a USB stick or an external hard drive.
Articles in this section
- Summer of Sound Special 2020: How To Activate a Hardware-/Software Bundle?
- What's New in KOMPLETE 12?
- Does the KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Keyboard Qualify for a Crossgrade / Upgrade?
- Does the MASCHINE MK3 Qualify for a Crossgrade / Upgrade?
- Can I Try the Product Before Purchasing it?
- Does Native Instruments Offer Gift Cards?
- Do I have to pay a customs duty for the goods if I order from Native Instruments?
- Can I Choose Alternative Shipping Companies or Alternative Payment Methods?
- How Can I Find Out if a Product is Available as a Download or as a Boxed Product?
- Third-Party TRAKTOR READY Controllers with Enhanced TRAKTOR Integration