The Analysis Lock (TRAKTOR PRO 2.6.1 and later) replaces the Beatgrid Lock from previous versions. It includes locking of all parameters set by the Analysis. Once the Analysis Lock is set active for a track, the following parameters can not be altered manually or via the Analysis process:
BPM value: In the GRID Panel as well as in the Edit window or Browser List (when using Inline Editing)
- Gridmarkers and their position: In the GRID Panel
- Key: In the Edit window as well as the Browser List (when using Inline Editing)
- Autogain: In the Edit window as well as the Browser List (when using Inline Editing), also with the GAIN knob in Autogain mode (colored orange) as shown in the screenshot below:
Setting the Analysis Lock active is recommended for all tracks you analyzed and / or manually edited. This way you can preserve all track related information even when performing a global Analysis or accidentely hitting the edit functions while performing. Unlock your tracks only when editing, and set the Analysis Lock back active when you are done.
Changing the state of the Analysis Lock
Here are two ways to change the state of the Analysis Lock:
- Right-click a selection of one or more tracks in the Browser List and choose Enable Analysis Lock or Disable Analysis Lock respectively:
- Open the GRID Advanced Panel of your Deck in order to change the Analysis Lock for the currently loaded track. The Analysis Lock button is labeled with a padlock symbol and lights up when active.
Note: If you can't see the Advanced Panels at the bottom of your Decks, go to Preferences > Decks Layout > Deck Layout and change the Size for the appropriate Decks to Full or Advanced. You can then toggle the Advanced Panels with the little arrow switch located below the loop ACTIVE button in the Deck.