This article explains how you can use a MIDI sequence you recorded in Ableton Live to trigger Sounds in MASCHINE 1.
- Load MASCHINE as a plug-in in Live.
- Open the MASCHINE plug-in instance and load a Kit.
- Click the triangle next to the Kit header and select Sound MIDI Batch Setup from the menu that opens.
- Select the option Sounds to MIDI Notes and click APPLY to confirm.
- Make sure the current Scene in MASCHINE is empty. Otherwise you will hear this previously recorded sequence in addition to the new recording.
- Record or load a MIDI sequence on the MASCHINE track in Live.
Note: If you want to use the MASCHINE Controller to record a MIDI clip in Live, set it to MIDI Control Mode first.
- Play back the sequence in Live to trigger the Kit you loaded in MASCHINE.