GUITAR RIG is not a sound generator (such as e.g. MASSIVE or KONTAKT) but a virtual guitar amp and effects processor. This means that you need to feed GUITAR RIG with an audio input signal. You can control its parameters via MIDI but it does not produce sounds itself.
Articles in this section
- GUITAR RIG Solution Wizard [WIZARD]
- Why are my GUITAR RIG LE / Factory Selection / Elements Selection Presets in Demo Mode?
- How to Import Presets or Banks into GUITAR RIG 5 PRO
- I Cannot Get Any Sound Output from GUITAR RIG 5
- How to Set Up an External Pedal with RIG KONTROL in GUITAR RIG 5
- How Can I Share my GUITAR RIG 5 PRO Custom Presets Across Different Computers (Mac OS X)?
- I Cannot Play any Sound out of GUITAR RIG Using my MIDI Keyboard
- How can I Share my GUITAR RIG 5 PRO Custom Presets Across Different Computers (Windows)?
- How Can I Create a Sidechain Compression Effect with VINTAGE COMPRESSOR in Reaper?
- How to Set Up the RIG KONTROL 2 with GUITAR RIG 5