GUITAR RIG is not a sound generator (such as e.g. MASSIVE or KONTAKT) but a virtual guitar amp and effects processor. This means that you need to feed GUITAR RIG with an audio input signal. You can control its parameters via MIDI but it does not produce sounds itself.
Articles in this section
- I Cannot Get Any Sound Output from GUITAR RIG 5
- I Cannot Find GUITAR RIG 5 PRO in Native Access
- I Cannot Play any Sound out of GUITAR RIG Using my MIDI Keyboard
- My Factory Presets Do Not Show Up in the MASSIVE, ABSYNTH 5 or FM8 Browser
- BATTERY does not Show Up in my Host Sequencer After Having Updated to Version 4.1.6 (Mac)
- GUITAR RIG Does Not Appear in the Instruments List of my Host Sequencer
- Why Does an Empty GUITAR RIG Rack Affect the Audio Signal?
- My ABSYNTH 5 / FM8 / MASSIVE Plug-in's Browser Does Not Show Any Presets
- Can I uninstall BATTERY 3 and its respective library after installing BATTERY 4?
- My Deep Transformation Soundpack does not Output any Sound