GUITAR RIG is not a sound generator (such as e.g. MASSIVE or KONTAKT) but a virtual guitar amp and effects processor. This means that you need to feed GUITAR RIG with an audio input signal. You can control its parameters via MIDI but it does not produce sounds itself.
Articles in this section
- KOMPLETE KONTROL Goes 64-bit Only
- How Can I Update my MASCHINE Expansions to the new Expansions?
- What Are Expansions?
- Notes About KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Host Integration
- Most Common Questions About Updating / Upgrading to KOMPLETE 11 (ULTIMATE)
- Some of the KOMPLETE Products Are Missing in my Sequencer
- Important Notes about KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1 Host Integration
- Which Applications do the KOMPLETE 11 Content Products Belong To?
- How to Find Out the Mac OS X Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- How to Find Out the Windows Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects