GUITAR RIG is not a sound generator (such as e.g. MASSIVE or KONTAKT) but a virtual guitar amp and effects processor. This means that you need to feed GUITAR RIG with an audio input signal. You can control its parameters via MIDI but it does not produce sounds itself.
Articles in this section
- Why are my GUITAR RIG LE / Factory Selection / Elements Selection Presets in Demo Mode?
- I Cannot Get Any Sound Output from GUITAR RIG 5
- I Cannot Find GUITAR RIG 5 in Native Access
- I Cannot Play any Sound out of GUITAR RIG Using my MIDI Keyboard
- BATTERY does not Show Up in my Host Sequencer After Having Updated to Version 4.1.6 (Mac)
- GUITAR RIG Does Not Appear in the Instruments List of my Host Sequencer
- Why Does an Empty GUITAR RIG Rack Affect the Audio Signal?
- My ABSYNTH 5 / FM8 / MASSIVE Browser is Missing Presets
- Can I uninstall BATTERY 3 and its respective library after installing BATTERY 4?
- My Deep Transformation Soundpack does not Output any Sound