GUITAR RIG is not a sound generator (such as e.g. MASSIVE or KONTAKT) but a virtual guitar amp and effects processor. This means that you need to feed GUITAR RIG with an audio input signal. You can control its parameters via MIDI but it does not produce sounds itself.
Articles in this section
- Most Common Questions About Updating / Upgrading to KOMPLETE 11 (ULTIMATE)
- Some of the KOMPLETE Products Are Missing in my Sequencer
- Important Notes about KOMPLETE KONTROL Host Integration
- Which Applications do the KOMPLETE 11 Content Products Belong To?
- How to Find Out the Mac OS X Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- How to Find Out the Windows Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- Can I Load Any Third Party REAKTOR Product in REAKTOR PLAYER?
- What is the Difference Between KOMPLETE 11 SELECT, KOMPLETE SELECT and KOMPLETE SELECTION?
- Qualifying Base Products for KOMPLETE Upgrades and Crossgrades
- GUITAR RIG Does Not Appear in the Instruments List of my Host Sequencer